Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Working With Work

Hello Readers,


Well the title should explain, but I will add. to it. The work -field. In a relationship work so many times will come between two people. The stress and disappointment, most generally faced everyday at the job. How to handle this? Well I'm not an expert...but I can say I know " Let it go". This has become many of Aaron and mine conversations since we have been together and while he has been working at CHASE. I love that he has a good job. But if we don't learn to let the stress die at the door of the company we will build a hardship between our own hearts. No one can avoid stress on a job. But how you deal with it is up to you. Another step in "becoming one" you become a part of your partners hardships. Visa Verse with us...we both endure each others work issues. And that's how it should be. I learned sometimes my problems are not the most important(even though they seem to be at that very moment) so looking through an others eyes and not only your own is yet another grave part of "Becoming One".

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    I was good to see you the other night. Hope you have a great trip!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete