Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Scrambled Eggs







This is the update post of tons of things that have happened over the first year of marriage...yes it's been a whole year.So there was the wedding, then honeymoon, and our 1st place.We lived in a apartment for a year on S. Campbell just a one bd rm cozy little place for us and the dog.I worked at Liberty bank part-time for a year and now that we know Della is coming I am going to stay home with her.Ups and downs...sick days and sunny days, it has been a great ride.Went to a lot of parties and events.Did a lot of swimming over the summer that was so nice.I miss it.I wonder how many hours over the last year where spent on fb and watching movies...LOL.Well Valentines at Touch, 4th of July with Church events,Halloween in our new place,Thanksgiving in TN. and Christmas with the Burks,I got a sweet kitchen aid btw,now new years is creeping up on us.Excited to be starting my second year married to Aaron.Some people don't even make it that far.How sad is that. <----The nasty cake.
Our anniversary was a blast, we spent it on the landing in Branson,walking and talking and eating at Macaroni grill..yums.Aaron is my best friend and that was a special day for us.We came home and tried to eat our one year old wedding cake, it was so nasty we both spit it out and laughed.But the tradition was fun.We followed the one year tradition of paper for our gifts and it was super sweet.
Now we are in our 2nd place, another cozy, but 2bd rm apartment in Brookline Station.And everyday is spent awaiting the birth of our little girl.The due date is Jan. 6th and we are so excited.
That was the scrambled eggs of our year.There was a lot left out, but the memories are still in my noggin.I like them best there anyway :)
We are up to date now and I will try my best to keep it current this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment