Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saying Goodbye

Now that I put a general update for everyone I wanted to write a more personal post to those that read this and to the family that are close to our hearts here in Mo.


Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye? ~Author Unknown

To avoid that very thing (taking forever to say goodbye) I just wanted to post it on here. I am bad at goodbye's and pretty much dread the idea of saying it to everyone that I love here. I can remain without tears because to me I feel like I will only be gone a little while and then be back. We don't know how long we will live in TN but I like to think we will be moving back here someday and settling down forever. And that is what I think about every time I say goodbye so there are no tears yet." Sigh "I don't really know what to write other than that We love you all very much, this is a big step for Aaron and me alike but a lot more for him ...he has never lived any where but Mo and near his family and he is the first Burks kid to move away. I'm so grateful that he is willing to move and follow the Lord in all this.
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!
~Author Unknown
Hey here is a thought! You can still read my blog and I will be inclined to write more to update everyone. So saying goodbye is not necessary just see ya later and we will see ya soon.
The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it? ~Nicholas Rowe

No comments:

Post a Comment