Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moving In




I miss Aaron. But the trip to move my things into the apartment was great. My parents came and helped a ton. We got to "set-up house" a little. I"m so glad everything is moved and all we have left is wedding things. I can hardly believe that in January I felt like November would never arrive. But now we are only two months out from our date. And these months could droll on or stay steady. I pray steady. Aaron is coming to see me the 19th for a few days then there is only two weeks left in September and in October we have my bridal shower and revival at Bethesda, then our annual family camp at Old Paths. So there is plenty to keep us on our toes, and pass the time. Aaron and I couldn't be more happy. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support during this time of our lives. The big event is getting close! God has prepared us over the planning year of 09 and we are grateful but feel so ready for marriage.


Nothing left but excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment