Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yummy Chicken Cordon Bleu! Simple and easy for the biginner cook!

I thought hey it would be fun to include a recipe to my blog. I am actually eating this right now! So try it out because it's so yummy and cheap(depending upon the price of chicken at the time) :)

here goes!
PREP TIME
10 Min
COOK TIME
35 Min
READY IN
45 Min


INGREDIENTS
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 slices Swiss cheese
4 slices cooked ham
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven, and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment