Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspection Update!

Well we just got back from the house inspection, it was a little scary but nothing over the top. The inspector was amazing it was a father and son we really liked them.

So the major issues are:
1. there is a little termite damage and mildew...cost 500$
2. there is a plumbing leak(seems to be a seal) in the kitchen connected to the dishwasher ...cost?
3.some of the exterior window sealing needs replaced,it got moister and started to rot...cost 25o$ per window.

So we are going to ask the seller to cover these...and maybe he will maybe he won't we might as well ask.

Other than those 3 major things everything else looked great...
The roof was replace all the way down to the studding(meaning they didn't just tare up shingles and put new ones on)
The deck is amazing and build very good.
the furnace is pretty new
everything is sound and sturdy!
Yay so the new prayer is if the seller will except our stipulation.
we give the new offer tomorrow.
there is your update! It was a neat experience, now I'm going to spend some time with Aaron before Della wakes up...it's amazing weather outside today.

1 comment: