Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

New House Addendum

We put in a new addendum stating that if the seller will fix the termites and any wood rotting organisms such as mildew we will repair the other needs such as plumbing and windows... added on in escrow :) So we just got back from signing that form and it will be sent to the seller today...just waiting now to hear back from him in a timely manner I really hope! Basically he had on the contract that he was at his bottom $ for repairs ...but in our contract we had him agree to 300$ of repairs do to inspection ...so we know he is willing to already cover 300$ it's just a matter of a couple hundred more if he excepts this new offer. I'm pretty sure he is retarded if he says no. He is needing to sell this house and he has already wasted two months with us, so he should say yes to those terms..wouldn't ya say?
Well that is all I know right now! Fingers crossed and thank you for all the prayers...um we still need a lot so keep 'em coming ! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment