Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Monday, September 16, 2013

School On A Rainy Day
Well it's Monday again....

Tracing with paint! 
 Gluing upper and lower case!
 Her way of identifying the lower case A
 Painting her "Firmament" for her Creation craft.

Taring it up for the container
making the "Sea"
We also did color matching with a game we made up
Hop to the color I name, and it turned into a kind or "hop-scotch"  later on lots of fun! 
 Finished craft! The Firmament divided... Sky and Sea.

And we are back at it. Della got to do school today, we had some outdoor crafts that had to get put off until tomorrow or until the rain stops. Still learning the Letter "A" and I was excited finding out she does recognize the letter now! After a long weekend she did great today with her learning. We traced again had new gluing activities and made a craft for Day 2 of Creation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment