Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Friday, September 13, 2013

School Today
It was hard to get anything done today so many interruptions! 
But we managed to still stick with it and get our Schooling done.
It will be easier when I start her curriculum I found, I just have to go and 
have it printed off sometime I don't want to print 86 pages on my office printer! 
Here are some more pictures of the activities we did today and her letter tracing is getting much better already! 

Tracing the letter "A" getting pretty good! 
 Shape matching! Also she is dressed as a princess today because she is all about that right now!

 Gluing on the letter "A" uppercase
 Gluing and stickers on the letter "a" lowercase
 Today was the word "Ant" so we made this
she got to glue on all the body parts for an Ant.

http://shared.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/calendar/PrekDailyNotebook.pdf

above is the link where I found the PreK daily notebook we are going to start doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment