Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

 Started School With Della

Here are a few pictures of what we are learning this week! 
We are working on the letter "A" and Gods creation.
All week we are going to do crafts and writing about  the letter "A".
Today we made a creation chart and read the creation story.
And we made a little booklet about the letter "A".

 Glue

 Coloring
 Cutting

Snack break.

2 comments:

  1. Della obviously likes school. Of course she would, being so sharp! Sweet pictures.
    I love you guys,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does! Makes me very to see that in her already. I hope she maintains the " Love of learning".

      Delete