Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Evidence of God's will

So as most of you know, Aaron traveled alone to Springfield Sunday to go to a job interview and apply at a apartment for us. His travels where good and he's on his way back now. He should be here around 10 p.m. I miss him so much. Well getting back to the title of this blog. It's evidence of God's will because... he got a job at Youngblood Nissan ( fyi I was wrong about it being reliable superstore) and if everything goes right with the apartment we will be living at Republic Palms. So first the Lord worked out us having a good month of sales to get where our goal was...then he gave Aaron a job and us a place to live. And all of our stuff that is in storage is like 15 mins away from this apartment. YAY less travel is a blessing. Now it's just get back to work time and put in a notice and pack and move...but not before we spend some special time with my family here. As you know no one is ever out of a place of needing prayer...but so many have been answered in this short trip and it's a blessing.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sooooo glad you're coming back to this home, but I feel bad about your two homes being so far away from each other. I love you and can't wait to have you here! We'll only be 6 miles from you...we'll have to hang out a lot! <3 -Joanna
    (P.S. Psalms 29:2 is a different google account, but still me...I didn't want you confused about WHO was going to be living so close to you! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy that you are moving back to Springfield--all the family is happy! Also, very thankful for the generosity of the Lord--so many provisions for our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys. And Jo I didn't realize you where that close...that's really great.

    ReplyDelete