Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Here we go again Part 2

So if you read here we go again part 1 you know we are moving back to Missouri. And part 2 is to give the details of dates. We are getting a moving truck here the 31st and will leave out for MO on the first very early, should be at the new apartment by 1:00 pm. And unload everything, then make some trips to the storage unit. We return the truck on the 2nd or 3rd and everything should be moved by then. We might make it to the Hansen wedding? I am not sure about that yet. And Aaron doesn't offically start his new job until the 15th. Now he might want to go in sooner than that just to get some extra money. Moving isn't very cost friendly! So excited to see everyone again. And get settled into a new place. If anyone wants to come help they are more than welcome. Just give us a ring because we will be in-between the new place and the storage unit. We are moving to Republic Palms located in republic right behind Wal-mart. We got a 2nd story again, but that's because Aaron had the choice between the bottom level apartment and the one above...and the one above was much nicer. It has newer vynel(wood look) flooring and didn't smell of smoke as did the bottom floor. So that is encouraging. I like clean. lol. I am going to try and post a video of the the place if I can. Well that is about if for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment