Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Three more days

So it's been a busy (almost) full week that Aaron has been off work and we have been working and visiting with family. We leave for MO. in three days!!! The moving jitters are back again. It's a little bit stronger for me because I haven't actually seen the apartment we will be living at. Or Aaron's new workplace. So it makes me a little nervous but also excited. I love just jumping into new places and having fun. But I like to plan too, I can't really find a happy place to balance the two, it seems to be one or the other and very extreme ! LOL. Aaron is going to start his new job next Monday. A little sooner than I hoped but that at least gives us a weekend together. See everyone soon. And I will post pictures of the move soon. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment