Happiness

Happiness
Della and me

About Me

My photo
Republic, MO, United States
Who are the Burks? Well there is my wonderful Husband Aaron he's 25 and a super amazing man. I'm 25 also and I'm not as amazing as Aaron but I am totally in love and trying to be the best wife and momma. I'm also a very happy lady because I get to be a stay at home parent and work my Arbonne Business that I love. And last but not least is our joy, Della she's 2.5 yrs old and so perfect.

Della Burks

Della Burks
The most precious girl ever and her Momma.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What do you do when your husband goes on a trip?

Well Other than being lonely and sad that your best friend is away and you have to go to bed alone at night...you might try positive ideas. For instance.. Aaron is gone for two days and one night to Missouri to a job/apartment interview. So I am trying to make the best of the time I have to spend with Della and on my own. But I am human I do get bored. I have been good and stayed on my diet..or I would have probably made a bunch of food that Aaron doesn't like and eat it while he is away. I have watched some chick flicks like Gone with the wind..( which Aaron hates )lol. I helped my sister clean out her closet...and that means lots of clothing and shoe talk. Well and also it gave me something to write about in my blog. I guess the idea of this post is... make the best of every situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment